Endeavour Partners is a strategy consulting firm with deep expertise in mobile and digital businesses and technologies. We work with top executives of companies impacted by the business and technology forces at play in the mobile and digital sectors. We help clients anticipate the future, and navigate the resulting opportunities and innovate for growth.
Are you interested in joining our team? Here’s who we are looking for today:
Due to growing client needs, we are looking for solid team players to collaborate on strategy and legal-related client projects.
In this role, you will work on strategy and expert witness projects with leading companies in mobile, broadband, cloud, big data, digital media, digital health, and wellness. Examples of past clients include Samsung, Verizon, and the Department of Justice, among many others.
Recent and current projects include developing market projections, facilitating market entry decisions, developing strategic partnerships, analyzing ecosystems, evaluating and monetizing intellectual property, and driving creative innovation programs at large and small companies.
You will work in a highly collaborative environment and will be fully integrated with the Endeavour Partners team. As a small company of about 25 people, there is strong support for education and development, as staff receive mentorship from managers and team members alike.
We are located in Kendall Square, within the Cambridge Innovation Center, which houses hundreds of innovative startups with vibrant ideas and driven entrepreneurs.
- Conduct primary and secondary research in areas such as mobile devices, software, and services
- Perform competitive assessments
- Review and analyze technology and industry trends
- Participate in strategy and brainstorming sessions relating to client work
- Assist in client deliverable creation, including reports, graphics, and research summaries
- Participate in team meetings
- Streamline internal processes
Qualified candidates must:
- Have a passion for technology – its current and future applications and its evolution
- Be detail-oriented and have experience working on complex, multifaceted projects
- Be well-informed and curious about mobile, digital, and related sectors
- Have the ability to think analytically and creatively
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Be able to present themselves appropriately and confidently in a business environment
- Be able to work collaboratively in a small, informal, but highly collegiate environment
- Be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Google Docs/Drive; Keynote is a plus
- Familiarity with both web-based and general purpose programming languages is a plus
Let us know whether you have what it takes to join our team!
To apply, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.